Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hallo,

how I block/stop the pictures/text on position 1/2/3 on the first site, because its total confused on handy like IPhone 5.
    See the attachment.

1. Bildschirmfoto-2017-05-12-um-09.51.11
    pavit Moderator

Hello

You can disable the 3 positions from rendering on small screen sizes accessing your template manager than go to layout tab and switch on responsive layout tab and hide 3 positions clicking on the eye icon.

Regards

1. Screenshot-at-mag-12-13-24-56
    kugelmeier Friend

Hallo,
    I have done it, only on the Mac it changes but here I needed them.
    by IPhone and tablet nothing changes..

Regards
    Klaus

pavit Moderator

Hello

I have found them still enabled, i applied changes for you and them are hidden now on iPhone screens as you can see from image below.

Regards

1. Screenshot-at-mag-12-18-04-02
    kugelmeier Friend

Hallo,

yes thank you.
    But now the positions 1/2/3 are not in the desktop version too. Is it possible that there are on desktops aktive and in mobile versions deactive?

regards
    Klaus

pavit Moderator

But now the positions 1/2/3 are not in the desktop version too. Is it possible that there are on desktops aktive and in mobile versions deactive?

Hello

You disabled positions also for Large view , you should disable only for small and extra small views.

I fixed it

Regards

1. Screenshot-at-mag-16-12-01-36
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 6 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum