Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Video Tab in the Content Manager disappears after creating new video article. The same happens if I try to edit an existing demo video article in Musicmood category.
    Am I missing any plugin installation? System – JA Content Type plugin is installed and enabled.

pamaed Friend

A new video article does not retain the "video" format after saving. What can I do?

pamaed Friend

Is there nobody home?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It seems to be an issue here, I’ve reported to the team for further checking and update. Pls stay tuned.

carlucci Friend

It may due to the cache.

Anyway, glad to hear that it’s working now, let me know if you need any further helps.

I also asked you if Ja Wall has a future in Joomlart.
    Regards Carlucci

Hi,

It seems to be an issue here, I’ve reported to the team for further checking and update. Pls stay tuned.

The same happens to me

Saguaros Moderator

The issue is lined up, pls stay tuned.

carlucci Friend

Hi Seguaros!
    Please explain yourself better, I do not understand.
    Ciao Carlucci

Saguaros Moderator

This is a known issue and it’s lined up in our bug tracking system. The developer will check and update for template. Kindly wait for the update news.

kmgdesign Friend

Its crazy. Isn`t it?
    Why do you publish this main bug?????

Is it possible to run .mp4 in a player?
    (No YT or V)

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The issue is fixed and there will be new version for plugin released today. You can update then.

We’re sorry for any inconvenience it may cause.

joelle Friend

Thanks for news of bug update. Have the same issue.
    Also can’t seem to include Vimeo in the video links but this might be linked to above

carlucci Friend

Hi,

The issue is fixed and there will be new version for plugin released today. You can update then.

We’re sorry for any inconvenience it may cause.

Hi Saguaros!

Please posts should always be explicit. Implicit posts never.

What plugin should I download?
    I have gone down again Ja mood and I installed all the plugin, it does not work.
    Regards Carlucci

Saguaros Moderator

Dear Carlucci,

I said, the new version ‘will be released’, not ‘it has been released’.

Pls stay tuned and check the new version via JA Extension Manager component.

Cheers!

charles99 Friend

have the new plugin been released? I am having the same problem! And what version of the plugin should people download so we are not downloading the old one.

Anytime you change or add a new video article the plugin don’t work. And the picture next to the article before the one you are working on disappears.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can backup your site and update JA Content Type plugin version 1.0.9 via JA Extension manager component.

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum