Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello All,

How do i get the video picks module? What component does it use?

I want to use Seyret, for showing videos, but i want thumbnails with short desc (as per our Video picks ) module to show.

How do i do that?

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

benarmeriii Friend

I think you’ll find that the video picks “module” is just a custom module I If you’ve used the Quickstart, you can see what I mean in the Module manager) Many of the “modules” in the Quickstarts are just custom modules ( i.e mod_custom, NOT mod_videopicks etc., not actual modules.)

mihirc Friend

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

Well, i did not use the quickstart. Used the template only. But i did read the desc of how to setup the site, and it mentioned that the module was just a custom one.

The thing is, my client wants exactly a module of that kind (look) and now I am having a bit of trouble. I am using, seyret, so i did use one of the modules, but it doesnt show the descriptions.

So now I am stuck.

Thanks,
    Mihir.

benarmeriii Friend

I learned early on to install any templates ( and to use the quickstart) on my local server…..that way I can learn exactly how they did what they did on the template.
    Good luck,

mihirc Friend

Hello.

Ok, then! Back to the xampp, to figure this out.

Other members if u can suggest me another option to do this, it will be appreciated (by a thank you!! :D)

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mihirc 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum