Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I have a problem on this site:

http://www.vorsprung-online.de/index.php/videos-1.html

Why the videos will be displayed more than once?

Thanks!
    az

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you please send me via Private Message a temp super user account to your backend so we can take a look at your configuration ?

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you please send me via Private Message a temp super user account to your backend so we can take a look at your configuration ?

azilein Friend

For that I ‘d have to build a test environment, because this is about the live version. An idea what it could be they have not accidental ?

azilein Friend

For that I ‘d have to build a test environment, because this is about the live version. An idea what it could be they have not accidental ?

pavit Moderator

that module is showing video type articles in a specific category if you added copy of same articles in that choosed category then that’s the reason

pavit Moderator

that module is showing video type articles in a specific category if you added copy of same articles in that choosed category then that’s the reason

azilein Friend

Each item is available only once in the category .

azilein Friend

Each item is available only once in the category .

pavit Moderator

Then this is not the problem, to debug your problem you should allow us to access your website , in this way it is problematic to verify it so maybe you can post a copy of it on a public server.

Only in this way we can help you

pavit Moderator

Then this is not the problem, to debug your problem you should allow us to access your website , in this way it is problematic to verify it so maybe you can post a copy of it on a public server.

Only in this way we can help you

azilein Friend

Hello I’m back 🙂 Now I have a test environment. If you agree , I’ll send you the access data now via private message , ok ?

azilein Friend

Hello I’m back 🙂 Now I have a test environment. If you agree , I’ll send you the access data now via private message , ok ?

pavit Moderator

<em>@azilein 498660 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello I’m back 🙂 Now I have a test environment. If you agree , I’ll send you the access data now via private message , ok ?</blockquote>

Yes send me it

pavit Moderator

<em>@azilein 498660 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello I’m back 🙂 Now I have a test environment. If you agree , I’ll send you the access data now via private message , ok ?</blockquote>

Yes send me it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum