Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

After updating the template and joomla, the layout of the video section has changed. I have not touched anything. How can I restore it?

I attach screenshots

• This topic was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  willer.

1. Cattura-3
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

May I know how you want it should be so I can check for you?

willer Friend

Hello,

i wish it was like that of the demo site. Also here the sidebar position appeared after the update.

willer Friend

@saguaros it it seems that the site always loads the default layout, even the gallery and event pages are affected by this problem.

Saguaros Moderator

Could you share the FTP also?

willer Friend

@saguaros i added the login information in the first message. The site is located in the "test" subdirectory.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Is there any specific rule on your server side or are you using any 3rd party extension for SEF? as when I try to disable the SEF option in Global Configuration, everything shows fine: https://www.motonotizie.it/test/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=ja_teline_v:blank&id=19&Itemid=126

willer Friend

Hi @saguaros,

i do not remember, but I do not think so. Before updating Joomla, I updated the template and there were no problems. The problems occurred after the update to the latest version of Joomla.

willer Friend

I try to ask the service of hosting me…

willer Friend

@saguaros i uninstalled the JCH component, but the situation has not changed. The hosting service provider told me that their infrastructure is fully compatible with Joomla 3.8.3 and that the problem is most likely generated by the template itself.

willer Friend

@saguaros can we solve the problem by today ?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I didn’t mention JCH component or compatibility of Joomla on your hosting, I meant whether they had the rule for the SEF URL or not.

Do you have any backup of previous working version (before updating Joomla)? pls try to restore it in local and upgrade again as there seems to be something wrong in the upgrade process.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum