Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hi
    i want to ask how to make the video display like demo?

pavit Moderator

Hi

I suppose you are referring to the slideshow module showing vimeo video

You should follow documentation HERE to configure slideshow module as into the DEMO .

If you are still having problems with it you can reply as private to this topic and add your website url and admin login credentials so we can better look at your website configuration and be more helpful

Best regards

bbwebmaster Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Hi

I set your home page like the demo , you deleted categories For any reference you should take a look at the documentation, you can also try to install the quickstart version , in this way you can double check all your pages and settings for extensions to duplicate them correctly on your website.

bbwebmaster Friend

Hi.
    its not for home page but other page. u can see the layout of the video display become big size and not proper.become like this when i update joomla.

pavit Moderator

Hi

You modified again your modules positions assignments, i don’t know how you want your website to appear , template is working fine you only need to assign modules to their positions , if you are taking as example the demo template then you need to copy demo assignments, the only way to obtain this as i already told you is to install a quickstart version and follow documentation so you can copy settings.

bbwebmaster Friend
    pavit Moderator

how to change background colour from black to white ?

Hi

It is using an image as background

.home-feature {
    background:#000 url("../../../templates/ja_muzic/images/Black_background-7.jpg") no-repeat bottom center;
    }

If you want to change it then add to your custom.css file this

.home-feature {
    background:#fff ;
    }

bbwebmaster Friend

can someone please help me with this problem T.T

1. Capture.PNG2_
    pavit Moderator

can someone please help me with this problem T.T

Hi
    Did you tried to apply my solution posted above ?

It is using an image as background

.home-feature {
    background:#000 url("../../../templates/ja_muzic/images/Black_background-7.jpg") no-repeat bottom center;
    }
    If you want to change it then add to your custom.css file this

.home-feature {
    background:#fff ;
    }

bbwebmaster Friend
    pavit Moderator

Hi

About video thumbnails , i tested on my local with a quickstart installation and everything works fine.

I added 2 new test articles to your video category 1 from vimeo and another from youtube , as you can see vimeo is loaded correctly while youtube not, so we will need more time to investigate why on your website youtube thumbnails are not loaded.

bbwebmaster Friend
    pavit Moderator

if we use vimeo for the video okay ?

Of course that is ok

by the way can i know where did you find this code ?
    .home-feature {
    }

It is in this file /templates/ja_muzic/css/template.css around line 5760

1. Screenshot_16
    bbwebmaster Friend
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bbwebmaster 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum