Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I have a problem with video code in JA Community Plus template.
    In joomla 1.5 this code below worked well:

<div class=”video-heading clearfix”>
    <div class=”ja-left-side”>
    <div class=”inner”>{flv width=”670″ height=”404″}video-name{/flv}
    <div class=”video-info clearfix”>

But in joomla 2.5 this code is not working although I have “AllVideos’ Plugin v4.6.1” installed already.
    I think of these first four lines codes as it is showed in the JA Community Plus User Guide explanation. Is the code “{flv width=”670″ height=”404″}video-name{/flv}” correct? I put videos under “images/videos” folder.

Is there somebody who can help me to deal with this problem.

Regards,
    Yohanes

Adam M Moderator

Hi Yohanes,

Please make sure that in Global Configuration >>> Default Editor >>> choose None >>> then try to insert the code again.

yohanes Friend

Adam M,
    I thank you for the response.

I have changed Default Editor >>> choose None. Afterwards I put the codes again. I got nothing but “<div class=”inner”>{flv width=”670″ height=”404″}video-name{/flv}” code, not a video. It is the same result before I changed Default Editor >>> choose None. Any video information is fine but video file is not appears.

By the way, “Default Editor >>> choose None” looks have the same appearance as I set “Default Editor >>> TinyMCE” but using Toggle Editor. So I set Default Editor to TinyMCE again.

I do not know what to do.
    I hope toget some helps.

Regards,
    Yohanes

Adam M Moderator

Hi Yohanes,

In this case, please provide your site url with temporary back-end account via private reply so I can take a closer look at the problem.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @yohanes,

Thanks for the info. Could you please let me know which article / module you inserted the code there ?

yohanes Friend

Hi Adam,
    In Modul Manager you can see some Video moduls. “Video_natale_2012” is a modul I am working to get it in function as it was in Joomla 1.5. It is linked with an uncategorised article named “Video” whith ID 301.

Don’t forget to publish Video menu in Menu –> Top Menu. So it will appear at the right side of Photo Gallery menu.

Thanks,
    Yohanes

Adam M Moderator

Hi Yohanes,

Look like the “AllVideos’ Plugin” doesn’t work at all since if you switch your default template to Beez5, you will see the same problem. Please kindly contact its developer for better assistance or choose another plugin to display video instead.

yohanes Friend

Hi Adam,
    Thanks a lot for the reply.
    I am going to find another plugin.
    Yohanes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  yohanes 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum