Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hosting techs set template to a generic one but the 3.0 Ja Travel template broke when upgraded to Joomla 3.2.

I DON’T SEE IN FORUM OR ON JOOMLART DOWNLOAD AREA ANY UPDATE FOR Ja Travel ver 3.0.

My hosting company auto-updated to Joomla 3.2 and the template broke. I heard that Joomla 3.1 had security issues so now I don’t know what to do.

Thanks for any help as always and Happy New Year–

:((:((:((:((:((:((

phong nam Friend

Hi potts,

I am sorry for the late response on your concern. However, I really regret to say that the JA Travel template is not compatible completely with new Joomla 3.2 update, our template developers have been working to upgrade it and other templates of 2011 year.

In this case, It will be great when you can extract the backup to Joomla 3.1 or 3.0 and wait for the stable update from our devs.

potts Friend

I wish that had been clearly stated on the Ja Travel update page. We were able to restore, try it again then work around the glitches that appeared in 3.2. Are you saying that I really should revert to 3.1? Do you have any idea when the template will be fully compatible with 3.2? Thank you for your time.

phong nam Friend

Yes, I would suggest to revert to Joomla 3.1, especially Joomla 3.1.5 update which includes the fix of security issues by Joomla Devs. Once the update of this template for Joomla 3.2 is available, you proceed upgrade again.

And, I am afraid for not being in a position to confirm on the release date for this update right now.

potts Friend

Thank you for explaining that. You should put a notice in the template Downloads area that right now, 3.1.5 is as far as it can go. Would have saved me money and time had I known that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  potts 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum