Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello there! I’ve got some problems with menu in vertical layout – only in mac os, both in safari and chrome. The sidebar do not work properly, it disappears ! can you help me please?
    url : http://www.artmade.it

thank you in advance!
    note: also another site – builted with Helix 3 template – has some problems related to megamenu visualization in mac os…

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I open in both Safari & Chrome but it looks fine: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1lqv5949lyw2oa9/screencast%202017-08-14%2016-51-20.gif?dl=0

Could you try to clean browser’s cache and check again? or try in another PC and see how it goes.

Regards

kristinad Friend

I ran into the same problem. I have 3 websites with this Brickstore Template. Within the past day, on 2 of the websites, the side vertical menu bar disappeared. The 3rd one I am nervous will disappear. They all have the sae setup o the backend and nothing was changed… I just went to the site and it was gone. I was wondering if others were running into this problem?

kristinad Friend

Love joomlart templates, but something has definitely changed.. my websites with Brickstore Template are not functioning the same way anymore after many months of being live and nothing being changed on our sitde. Plan to move to a different template and not use this one anymore. I even tried to look through all of the documentation again to try a horizontal layout approach and it will not work the way it is suppose to.Too untrustworthy of a layout. Sorry to say.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  kristinad.
    Saguaros Moderator

Would you mind sharing me the credentials of your site so I can check for you? As my above reply, I checked in both Chrome & Safari in macOS but it worked.

daniela.rossone Friend

Hello, thank you so much for your reply!
    unfortunately I have not a Mac, but my customer have it (THIS is the real problem 🙂 )
    I viewed this problem only in her computer, so could it be a problem of her mac? first of all I will try to clean browser’s cache, then I will be able to tell you more about the problem.

thanks for your assistance and bye for now!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  daniela.rossone 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum