Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi there, I have verified a site by uploading the Joomlart license text file.
    I need to find how to remove the copyright.
    Thanks!

TomC Moderator

Are you saying that you separately purchased the copyright removal license?

otherwise . . . . .

License & Copyright[/h]

• PHP codes are released under GNU/GPL V2 license. Read more about licenses HERE.
    • Copyright removal is allowed only for JA Developer Membership.
    • JATC Standard membership subscriber can purchase Copyright Removal rights by paying additional $ 40.
    • Copyright removal includes removal of “Designed by JoomlArt.com” in the footer, template name and details from xml file.
    • For details refer to the Copyright removal guide provided with purchase of Copyright removal rights.
    • Copyright removal can be purchased by logging in the Member Area.
    • It is not mandatory to retain the Powered by T3 Framework logo. Refer to copyright information of JA T3 Framework for more details.
    jimbobber Friend

<em>@TomC 391960 wrote:</em><blockquote>Are you saying that you separately purchased the copyright removal license?

otherwise . . . . .

License & Copyright[/h]

• PHP codes are released under GNU/GPL V2 license. Read more about licenses HERE.
    • Copyright removal is allowed only for JA Developer Membership.
    • JATC Standard membership subscriber can purchase Copyright Removal rights by paying additional $ 40.
    • Copyright removal includes removal of “Designed by JoomlArt.com” in the footer, template name and details from xml file.
    • For details refer to the Copyright removal guide provided with purchase of Copyright removal rights.
    • Copyright removal can be purchased by logging in the Member Area.
    • It is not mandatory to retain the Powered by T3 Framework logo. Refer to copyright information of JA T3 Framework for more details.

</blockquote>

I’m not sure, all I know is that I have 3 sites I can verify, I have verified the site, so do I now have to pay again to remove copyright?

TomC Moderator

Yes …. Verifying your sites is not the same as the copyright removal license.

You can remove the “Powered by T3 Framework” logo from displaying if you like – but removing the actual copyright info requires an additional license. For additional information, see the highlighted links within my previous post.

jimbobber Friend

OK, that’s fine thanks.
    Can I ask, what is the point of the verification?
    Thanks again.

jimbobber Friend

How many sites do I get copyright removal on if I have bought:
    JATC Standard Membership – 1 year
    Is it just the one?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@jimbobber 391963 wrote:</em><blockquote>OK, that’s fine thanks.
    Can I ask, what is the point of the verification?
    Thanks again.</blockquote>

Your domains must be verified on our site for legal usage and they will be called ‘licensed domain’

There is a dispute or illegal report related to our templates, we shall track on our system for those illegal unregistered domains and our system shall automatically search to ensure that all of our products are legally used as per our terms of use.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@jimbobber 391965 wrote:</em><blockquote>How many sites do I get copyright removal on if I have bought:
    JATC Standard Membership – 1 year
    Is it just the one?</blockquote>

For your JATC standard membership 1 year, you are allowed to install our templates on 03 domains.

If you want to remove our copyrights info at frontend of the templates which are using on these 03 domains, you are required to buy more our JA Copyright Removal package with the details below:

Copyright Removal for 01 domain: $40
    Copyright Removal for 02 domains: $70
    Copyright Removal for 03 domains: $90

jimbobber Friend

<em>@JA Developer 392002 wrote:</em><blockquote>For your JATC standard membership 1 year, you are allowed to install our templates on 03 domains.

If you want to remove our copyrights info at frontend of the templates which are using on these 03 domains, you are required to buy more our JA Copyright Removal package with the details below:

Copyright Removal for 01 domain: $40
    Copyright Removal for 02 domains: $70
    Copyright Removal for 03 domains: $90</blockquote>

That’s great, thanks.
    So if I go ahead and buy a key to remove copyright then a link appears in my purchases page?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@jimbobber 392069 wrote:</em><blockquote>That’s great, thanks.
    So if I go ahead and buy a key to remove copyright then a link appears in my purchases page?</blockquote>

Yes, after you buy our copyright removal fee, you will be avail for the guides on how to remove / edit our copyright info.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum