Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Interesting layout… I wish there had been more header space… A lot of clients like good size headers… Anyhow, i may still find a use for this on our main site…

Thanks for releasing.

Ryan

noblecode Friend

I like the template – nice job as always

Is there a way to put a login module in the “Customise your HomePage” section?

Cory

lotushost Friend

I’m kind of disappointed. Reminds me too much of Helio, which looks better than this…. ._.

Omar Ramos JAEC

This one has some new/additional features that I haven’t seen before and the design is considerably different from Helio, since this one has a more clean “Mac-like” design, whereas Helio was…well different (I didn’t particular like Helio’s design too much).

But I know to each his own :-).

mleaser Friend

This is a great looking template – very professional – nice use of typography – clean lines. Obviously done with a eye toward professional, top-of-the-line businesses. Another great showcase for Joomlart, which, in my opinion, delivers the best designed templates on the market (Joomla or other)

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Similiar to JA Helio?? Both structure of the templates are totally different. I love this template much more than JA Helio.

Great template. 🙂 Thanks Joomlart!!!

Kent

markb1439 Friend

Although I am glad that they are making it right before making the download available, I do think it’s amusing that they say this template “has been released.” Normally, “has been released” would mean “available”…

Just an observation…

ShannonN Friend

I can’t comment on how good bad or what the template is until we get the fully functional version to dl and test ourselves seems as usual JA has raced to meet a perceived deadline and released a demo that’s full of bugs?

Time JA stooped all the joomlancers and iJoomla involvement and concentrated on Joomlart after all we signed up for Joomlart not iJoomla or joomlancers membership?
    🙂

swemmel Friend

rkrause;93709Interesting layout… I wish there had been more header space… A lot of clients like good size headers… Anyhow, i may still find a use for this on our main site…

Thanks for releasing.

Ryan

Hi Ryan,

After they released it for download it will be pretty easy to make the header bigger by simply change the height of the header background gif and change the ja-header height in the css file.

Peter

slowsteady Friend

Sandinie II was good enough to pull me in as a member and I’ve had a few problems with it since then but all resolved by Hung and team.

Vauxite has just convinced me JoomlArt has what it takes to produce great templates.

I only had a minute or so to look and found the Green colour is missing the background for “Top Stories Now” but other than that awesome features! Well done JoomlArt! 😀

1n3pic Friend

it’s COOL! 😎
    i like the Customize work! good job guys!

but… if i use this one onto large database joomla site, will it affects the speed? from the demo it takes several minutes from each color & template placing.

VisiGod Friend

I find this one as boring. Not bad, but boring.

lotushost Friend

Well I have to take back my comment. For some reason the demo site was not working correctly in firefox. I do not think it was the demo server but rather my computer?

For whatever reason, everything is working now and it looks GREAT!

But the only thing is I’m kind of bored of blog templates. Maybe start doing other categories?

inventor Friend

Vauxite, JA Uvite and Sanidine II have convinced me that my Joomlart membership is well worth the money. Great work!

<em>@slowsteady 93829 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sandinie II was good enough to pull me in as a member and I’ve had a few problems with it since then but all resolved by Hung and team.

Vauxite has just convinced me JoomlArt has what it takes to produce great templates.

I only had a minute or so to look and found the Green colour is missing the background for “Top Stories Now” but other than that awesome features! Well done JoomlArt! :D</blockquote>

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  inventor 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum