Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi guys, how to set the various sizes of header area? My goal is to set hight of picture in header to 450px on first page (main page) and all another subpages should be hight 250px. Thanks in advance for help.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@podnot 341799 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi guys, how to set the various sizes of header area? My goal is to set hight of picture in header to 450px on first page (main page) and all another subpages should be hight 250px. Thanks in advance for help.</blockquote>
    Hello podnot,

JA Mixmaz originally doesn’t support such feature unfortunately. Header style is only set for all pages.

Feel free to let me know if you need any further assistance.

Regards.

podnot Friend

Thanks for your response. Are you sure that isn’t there any way how with using template manager and profiles to have different header height? With the right CSS settings of course. I have tried it but without result now 🙁

Any idea which can help me?

podnot Friend

Any usefull replay yet? Do you know at least to advise me template with this feature when header on main page has another size/height as header on subpages. Of course that this requirement should be available with correct setting in the T3 framework. Or no?

Thanks for any advice

Stork11 Friend

Hello podnot,

Please try to use “Theme” and “Profile” T3’s features. With each theme is assigned to a profile, you can write some CSS codes for it.

Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum