Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

I do like this template. It is very nicely laid out., but i am looking for one similar to this but one that will take up more real estate in the browser. Is there anything like this but configured where it ill utilize the entire browser (variable width) My problem is that the gallery (cpg) integration shifts the right column over when i go into the gallery…

thanks.

Mike

meghneu Friend

Wow! Amazing Template. JoomlArt is definitely on the roll.

Similar as the above concern, I remember ja_spica having options for variable screen size…800×600 & 1024×768.

How can I make this template to 1024×768? Do I worry about the header and footer images while doing so?

Thanks in advance,

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi all,
    We will soon release another version of Avior with variable width and 1024 with option…
    Thank mates for the nice comments 😛

Buster Friend

Hi

I agree the template is excellent and while I would not normally use such a narrow template, this one is so outstanding that I am using it for a restaurant as it is and I’ll upgrade when the variable width template comes out.

That said, I think I’ve broken my template already 😀

I altered the header image size via the template_css.css from 220px high to 116 and made a new header-bg.jpg image at that size to fit. Well it fits but it has tiled all the way down the page as you can see in the attached image.

Is there another file I should also have adjusted to let the template know the image is 770 x 116 and not 770 x 220?

I don’t have a URL as this is done on JSAS – Joomla 1.0.8 although the actual site will be built in 1.0.10.

Buster

1. JA-Avior-Image
    peterlowish Friend

I really like this template, but I think there is a potential problem with IE7 (I know it is beta), but concerns here with top background image repeating as shown in attached file.

No prob with firefox

P

ps.. Actually installed it on my server, and no problem

1. avior
    angelia Friend

http://id.joomlart.com/forums/topic/module-positioning-out-of-wack/

in your template_css.css file find #ja-container-shadow { (about line 477)

amend the line
    background: url(../images/header-bg.jpg) top right #000000;
    to
    background: url(../images/header-bg.jpg) no-repeat top right #000000;

However, there is an issue with IE7.
    The background on the left and right columns does not show up. Looks great in IE6.
    Anyone have a quick fix for this one?

brandon12 Friend

Hi all,
    We will soon release another version of Avior with variable width and 1024 with option…
    Thank mates for the nice comments :P</blockquote>

That would look good

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi barbara12,
    The wide (1024 ) version for JA Avior has been released a week ago and you can download it in the download section of JA Avior.
    Just drop a note to let you know.

mdirks Friend

Hi barbara12,
    The wide (1024 ) version for JA Avior has been released a week ago and you can download it in the download section of JA Avior.
    Just drop a note to let you know.</blockquote>

not found >:(

Hung Dinh Friend

I am sorry mdirks, I mistook JA Avoir for JA Altair, in fact it is “The wide (1024 ) version for JA Altair”

However, the wide version of JA Avior is integrated in the original download. You config in the index.php file to have the wide setting by default

chrisguill Friend

Hello Everyone:

I was looking around for the code in the index.php that controls the width setting, but I was unable to find it in order to modify it. Hung, if you could point me towards the line in the index.php, that would be amazing. I love the template, by the way. Take care.

meghneu Friend

I am sorry mdirks, I mistook JA Avoir for JA Altair, in fact it is “The wide (1024 ) version for JA Altair”

However, the wide version of JA Avior is integrated in the original download. You config in the index.php file to have the wide setting by default</blockquote>

Not found either…:((

mrapass Friend

Dear All,

I tried JA_AVIOR and the text was allover the place.

Can’t get this template to work, all text and images are scambled.
    The site works well with a free template that i downloaded from elsewhere.

Kindly have a look, and please please help !!! I want this template working somehow
    http://oracle.anilpassi.com

Please give me some tips, I am a newbie to joomla.

Hung Dinh Friend

I would like to inform that the new version of JA Avior will be released today 🙂
    What is new?
    – Color variations
    – More option for 1024 + 800 width

j0ly Friend

k i just edited the template to what i like, and am curious now as to where in the original template i can change it to wide mode. Hung, please if you could, i don’t want to redo all the css edits i made with the old one.

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum