Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Excuse me, but nobody reply.
    I took an offer and my money back guarantee is running out in few days. May someone answer me?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Sorry for the inconvenience. the same code will work for your offer as the Ultimate plan is the same plan we offered.
    I informed our sales team to correct the name of the coupon and check the coupon sent to you.

Regards

s3phirotec Friend

I have two codes in this mail:

Step 1: Go to the all-in-one JomSocial & iJoomla products package and apply your coupon code N8-** during the checkout and purchase.

Step 2: Go to Gavick.com and apply your coupon code N**8_***** during the checkout at Developer Plan and purchase.

I’ve changed the letters and numbers with stars…
    Both different codes doesnt work…

Anonymous Moderator

@s3phirotec Please follow the instruction in the email you received to gain access at Jomsocial.com and Gavick.com again, the coupons should work now.

If you still have any issue, let us know.

s3phirotec Friend

Unfortunately no Emails received… Checked Spam Folder and all possible folders.

xcloos Friend

I also purchased the Ultimate Plan but only received a confirmation email thanking me for my purchase. I did not receive any other codes or instructions.

I can access Joomlart Templates & Extensions for download. But how do I access the downloads for these other packages included in the Ultimate Plan?

Gavick Pro Templates/Modules
    Guru Pro
    iSEO Pro
    Publisher Pro
    AdAgency Pro
    JomSocial Pro

s3phirotec Friend

now i’ve got it. thx
    Old Keys worked now

hawidawi Friend

I also purchased the Ultimate Plan but only received a confirmation email thanking me for my purchase. I did not receive any other codes or instructions.

The same thing happened to me Where is the code? No email Just mail to confirm my purchase and thanks Do not respond to chatting

How to Get Your Partner Products

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  hawidawi.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  hawidawi.
    Anonymous Moderator

@s3phirotec Glad it’s okay at your end now.

@xcloos @hawidawi Kindly check your inbox again, you should have received your email with coupons now. In case you still have issue, please let me know via email sales@joomlart.com .

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  JA Developer.
    hawidawi Friend

Now I’ve got it.

than you

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  hawidawi 6 years, 2 months ago.

The topic ‘Valentines offer: Giftcodes expired’ is closed to new replies.