Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I’m currently testing Joomla 3.8.2 upgrade with the latest t3 and purity 3 versions.
    With upgrading t3 from 2.6.7 to 2.7.0 I get an error in combination with component DT Register:

PHP Fatal error:  Cannot declare class Joomla\\CMS\\Pagination\\Pagination, because the name is already in use in /var/www/html/cms3x/plugins/system/t3/includes/joomla4/Pagination.php on line 20, referer: https://cms3x.localhost/lizenzspringer.html

Downgrading t3 system plugin to 2.6.7 makes the page show fine again.

Do you might know what this is coming from and what I can do about it?
    Stefan

Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    skydiver Friend
    skydiver Friend
    Saguaros Moderator
    skydiver Friend
    skydiver Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It’s weird that I install this extension > create a menu item with type of DT Register – List events type but it works.

With above error message, I guess DT Register declass JPagination class again and it causes conflict. You can check in this component and try to comment this line:

jimport('cms.pagination.pagination');

But it’s best to contact provider of DT Register to add a control to check if the class Jpagination is already declared.

skydiver Friend

Hello,

Thanks for checking this out.
    I will contact the provider and see what they say about it.

Stefan

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  skydiver 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum