Viewing 9 posts - 76 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Author

Goeie site, ek glo jy moet dit ook beskikbaar in engleash maak.Hou die goeie werk.

annaleen Friend

Baie dankie. 😀

georgepsile Friend

:)[/url] Amazing ideas, thank you all for sharing!

berrys Friend

Nice layout and some great photos. I really like the one of the lillies. It looks like the light was just perfect 🙂

sarah1xc Friend

i really love those pictures! But again i would love to read what had been written. i would love to go traveling

bronchits symptoms
    mono symptoms
    thyroid disease symptoms
    angina symptoms
    flu symptoms

bryannickson Friend

Hi annaleen,

It is an excellent blog. But some recommendation here. If you can change the color theme to another color instead of blue color only, it woul be nice. <em>@annaleen 106617 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is a personal blog with nature photo’s from travelling with inspirational pages. :D</blockquote>

annaleen Friend

<em>@bryannickson 282564 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi annaleen,

It is an excellent blog. But some recommendation here. If you can change the color theme to another color instead of blue color only, it woul be nice.</blockquote>

Thank you Bryan, I chose blue because it represents the sky and the light shining through trees. 🙂

nayan007 Friend

Hi annaleen,

This is really a beautiful site,well defined and designed and more attractive

tonybanot Friend

thanks for sharing all of this great info! :)[/url]

Viewing 9 posts - 76 through 84 (of 84 total)

This topic contains 83 replies, has 55 voices, and was last updated by  tonybanot 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum