Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 84 total)
  • Author

<em>@kenneylee1117 203877 wrote:</em><blockquote>So true. I love the look of the site and the Carousel that was used for the pics. I like the mirror images that it shows beneath. I did look up one sentence of what your site says using Google translate.

Getuienis uit die natuur = Evidence from Nature

Not sure how correct that is, but it gave me a better understanding of your site just by knowing that. Google translate first thought that your site’s language was Dutch, but then I switched it to Afrikaans and it gave me the rest of the translation. :D</blockquote>

The Carousel is called the flowlist in Ja Extenstions. Yes it is a direct translation, a better translation would propely be “Evangelism from Nature” or something. Difficult with so many languages out there. :laugh:

best 19 Friend

I have heard about this blog for the first time. But I really liked it as well. Of course there are some subtleties to be changed for the better, but generally I liked it.

sarahcobbs Friend

Very good looking blog, well done!! I hope to see more African pictures there. πŸ™‚

fordangelina40 Friend

Think the site is well build and you’re soooo gifted in writing. You are doing a excellent job!

GeoVi Friend

Annaleen, I’m late to toss my hat in but I absolutely love this site and template. I’ve tried it out, too. πŸ™‚ Are you still using it for an inspirational blog? I love the images….so very nice.

Happy New Year to you!

My best,
    Avis

jaclyn Friend

Annaleen, I love the pictures in the Blomsaad page. Good website too, but when I clicked 2009 South African blog awards I got to an error page saying “HTTP Error 403.14 – Forbidden”. You might want to check it up and correct or remove the link.
    Best wishes,
    Jaclyn

gazzettadellosport Friend

Be sure that google appreciate the hidden links..I have search it good and i am sure about this,just they dont really say it thats all,thanks.

georgecool Friend

Yup I think angela is right here …… this blog looks really awesome shame I can’t read it πŸ™

heidilampard Friend

<em>@annaleen 106617 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is a personal blog with nature photo’s from travelling with inspirational pages. :D</blockquote>

I also can’t read it, though it looks very nice. Ever think about adding a Google translate widget or whatever, so people can conviniently translate everything? That’s what I did what all my websites.

frndelavega Friend

Hi, thanks very much for this! it will help me for sure. Really great resource.

annaleen Friend

Hi I changed the google translate position, it seems that some miss it. It’s now in user 1 position on all pages. 😎

vinnyhamilton Friend

This is a great looking site. I can tell that you’ve done a lot of work to get it so nice.

A lot of people seem to comment that they can’t read it but I hit the translator in the bottom left and I’ve got no problem. Don’t know if this is new to the site or not but it’s great. Makes me think that I might want to add a translator to a couple of my sites. :confused:

annaleen Friend

Thank you for your kind comment.

I’m surprised myself – the translator is there for quite some time. That’s why I changed the position. The translator works very well, got it on several sites. It works best if the sites primary language is English.:)

soccergurl1989 Friend

i love the slider apple-sque scroll of pictures but how do i click on the pic and zoom into a bigger version ?
    I keep clicking on it but nothing happens and sadly i don’t speak the language either (dutch?) !
    These could make some great wallpapers πŸ™‚

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@soccergurl1989 220808 wrote:</em><blockquote>i love the slider apple-sque scroll of pictures but how do i click on the pic and zoom into a bigger version ?
    I keep clicking on it but nothing happens and sadly i don’t speak the language either (dutch?) !
    These could make some great wallpapers :)</blockquote>
    sorry but what is the “apple-sque scroll of pictures”?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 84 total)

This topic contains 83 replies, has 55 voices, and was last updated by  tonybanot 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum