Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I’d like to change the module colors to the blue and/or green, but I don’t see anywhere in the documentation that discusses that. I might just be underslept and over-coffeed, but I’ve tried over and over…anyone know? :confused:

swemmel Friend

Hi,

This is from the user-guide.
    <blockquote>
    Module Styles

JA Utahia II offers you many styles of module suffix to help you to get impressions from your module blocks, especially for the right position modules. Add the module suffix ‘-fresh’, ‘-hot’, ‘-natural’ and ‘-hilite’ to highlight modules with your color theme.
    </blockquote>

Kind Regards,
    Peter

leslieriggs Friend

<em>@swemmel 13479 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

This is from the user-guide.

Kind Regards,
    Peter</blockquote>
    I did see that section, but I see it only works for “right” position modules. I was really trying to get the module class suffix to work for polls – I have two and I wanted to visually separate them from the other modules. And, I wanted all the modules in the “left” position. Looks like I’m not going to be able to do much about that, except try to put the polls into the “right” positions.

Thanks, though.

john6555 Friend

I’ve asked many times before how to enable the modules on the RIGHT or other positions as well, and they are unwilling to answer. Not sure why… :confused:

swemmel Friend

<em>@leslieriggs 13480 wrote:</em><blockquote>I did see that section, but I see it only works for “right” position modules. I was really trying to get the module class suffix to work for polls – I have two and I wanted to visually separate them from the other modules. And, I wanted all the modules in the “left” position. Looks like I’m not going to be able to do much about that, except try to put the polls into the “right” positions.

Thanks, though.</blockquote>

<em>@john6555 13496 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve asked many times before how to enable the modules on the RIGHT or other positions as well, and they are unwilling to answer. Not sure why… :confused:</blockquote>

Hi,

Now it is not possible to put the colors to the left column. You will have to programm it in your css-file.

Kind Regards,
    Peter

john6555 Friend

<em>@swemmel 13503 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Now it is not possible to put the colors to the left column. You will have to programm it in your css-file.

Kind Regards,
    Peter</blockquote>
    We already know that it is not currently possible, and that you will need to edit either the index.php or CSS (or both) to enable module colors on the left or elsewhere.
    The question is WHAT CODE do we need to edit in these files to do this??

john6555 Friend

??? Anyone ???

nstpro Friend

Please help us.
    This is the best template I’ve seen at Joomlart.

So pls show me and another one: How to code it

john6555 Friend

Yes, please. We are paying customers, thank you.

john6555 Friend

<em>@john6555 13510 wrote:</em><blockquote>We already know that it is not currently possible, and that you will need to edit either the index.php or CSS (or both) to enable module colors on the left or elsewhere.
    The question is WHAT CODE do we need to edit in these files to do this??</blockquote>

Is there a JoomlArt staff member that can please answer this question? Thanks so much!! :-*

Menalto Friend

Im not a staff member but answer anyway;)

If you wanna add module suffix on the left side just open up index.php at line 282 to 293:

<!-- BEGIN: LEFT COLUMN -->
    <div id="ja-leftcol">

<?php if ($subnav) { ?>
    <div id="ja-subnav" class="clearfix">
    <?php echo $subnav; ?>
    </div>
    <?php } ?>

<?php echo mosLoadModules ( 'left',-2 ); ?>
    </div>
    <!-- END: LEFT COLUMN -->

I marked what you need to change in red:

<div id="ja-leftcol">

<?php if ($subnav) { ?>
    <?php echo $subnav; ?>
    </div>
    <?php } ?>

<?php echo mosLoadModules ( 'left',-3 ); ?>
    </div>

Now you can put your poll module with different colors.

john6555 Friend

<em>@Menalto 16175 wrote:</em><blockquote>Im not a staff member but answer anyway;)

If you wanna add module suffix on the left side just open up index.php at line 282 to 293:

<div id="ja-leftcol">

<?php if ($subnav) { ?>
    <?php echo $subnav; ?>
    </div>
    <?php } ?>

</div>

<div id="ja-leftcol">

<?php if ($subnav) { ?>
    <?php echo $subnav; ?>
    </div>
    <?php } ?>

</div>

Now you can put your poll module with different colors.</blockquote>

Thanks Menalto!
    It’s funny that after all this time asking how to do this, I just needed to change a 2 to a 3… :laugh:

leslieriggs Friend

<em>@Menalto 16175 wrote:</em><blockquote>Im not a staff member but answer anyway;)

<div id="ja-leftcol">

<?php if ($subnav) { ?>
    <?php echo $subnav; ?>
    </div>
    <?php } ?>

</div>

<div id="ja-leftcol">

<?php if ($subnav) { ?>
    <?php echo $subnav; ?>
    </div>
    <?php } ?>

</div>

Now you can put your poll module with different colors.</blockquote>
    OH, it’s that simple! Great – thanks, Menalto, will give that a try on my site.

rotor Friend

<em>@john6555 13496 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve asked many times before how to enable the modules on the RIGHT or other positions as well, and they are unwilling to answer. Not sure why… :confused:</blockquote>

They don’t want to answer because it’s really quite simple … 😉

JA Utahia doesn’t have right modules …..

JA Utahia II does have right modules ….. select default in the index and you’ll get a blue template with right modules … hot for red …. etc etc …

hope this helps

rotor 😀

john6555 Friend

<em>@rotor 20691 wrote:</em><blockquote>They don’t want to answer because it’s really quite simple … 😉

JA Utahia doesn’t have right modules …..

JA Utahia II does have right modules ….. select default in the index and you’ll get a blue template with right modules … hot for red …. etc etc …

hope this helps

rotor :D</blockquote>
    Oops, I think I meant LEFT in my post when I said RIGHT (of course I even had to capitalize it… :-[) but this is all taken care of now. Thanks for your input!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  john6555 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum