Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have been through and through the CSS, and can’t figure what is propping the spotlight height so high at livingdynamically.com – I noticed that the #ja-topsl {
    background: url(../../images/natural/topsl-bg.gif) repeat-x 20% 0% #D3C495;
    } is in both template_css.css and natural_ld.css, which is my modified “color”. I have created a version of the graphic which is about 2/3 the height, but when I put it into template_css and take the corresponding lines out of natural_ld, there is a blue stripe that appears, so there is something else….I also don’t know and can’t figure which the parameters are on the repeat-x for the graphic, because there are a lot of parameters for background: Thanks in advance, Ken (My enter key suddenly quit working, sorry for the run-on)

instantinlaw Friend

Hi
    It’s your newsletter sign up. Remove it and it will go back to normal.;)

kenlyle Friend

You had the right idea, but I removed the Subscribe (Acajoom), then removed the other modules, and it was still showing really tall. I substituted my shorter background graphic, and then started working on shrinking the photo in User5, which turned out to be the culprit.

THANKS for jumping in.

K

instantinlaw Friend

Glad you figured it out. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  instantinlaw 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum