Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

bottom right…

another nice template hung!

anybody looking for usertools?

i was. it’s on bottom right (little black plus sign expands it)

Updated by Hung Dinh
    ================
    There is also a small icon right on the left of horizontal menus to Open/Close the top spotlight (the header area above menu)

Hung Dinh Friend

Thanks brandon12,
    I know that not all people find the tool on their first visit. But it is always interesting whenever you find out a hidden interesting secret 🙂

ErikThorsen Friend

I never even thought about it. 🙂 Hidden secrets. Are there any more secrets?
    I am going to test all hidden shortcut paths I know to check.. 🙂

Michael Casha Friend

You know what you should do.. we should have an easter egg placed in one of the templates then months down the track tell people there’s one there… ahh…. that would be awesome 🙂

leslieriggs Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 10259 wrote:</em><blockquote>You know what you should do.. we should have an easter egg placed in one of the templates then months down the track tell people there’s one there… ahh…. that would be awesome :)</blockquote>
    Yes! and Easter is coming soon…. more’s the reason to do it!

Thanks for a really GREAT template.

Hung Dinh Friend

Yeah!
    I think we will have another Easter egg in the coming template: the 1st template of April 😎

Should this thread be sticky?

Michael Casha Friend

FAQ it and sticky it I reckon

adambensaid Friend

Would it be reasonable to have the option to place the tools either in the bottom right corner or somewhere more explicit near the top menu? I found the tools the first time but I fear that the less computer-savvy audience that I am building my site for might not!! Any ideas?
    Thanks,

Adam

ShannonN Friend

adambensaid;12777Would it be reasonable to have the option to place the tools either in the bottom right corner or somewhere more explicit near the top menu? I found the tools the first time but I fear that the less computer-savvy audience that I am building my site for might not!! Any ideas?
    Thanks,

Adam

Take the code for the tools from Xenia and replace code ?

maartmo Friend

So, is there a way to get it placed somwhere else ? So people will actualy use it ????:(

ShannonN Friend

maartmo;13159So, is there a way to get it placed somwhere else ? So people will actualy use it ????:(

Yeah I just told you take the code that holds the (same tool set) from Xenia and make a module position to suit that code it will then display the tool set horizontal up the top near where it does in xenia?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum