Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I would like to know how to use the theme mod_jaslideshow2 module that is already in methys to adapt it in the template already minisite?

jooservices Friend

Hi
    As general module, JA Slideshow module can install and apply into any template as it’s 🙂
    Just install it and set it into which module position you want , and that’s all .

Thank you
    Viet Vu

Rodrigo Damacena Friend

<em>@jooservices 272965 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    As general module, JA Slideshow module can install and apply into any template as it’s 🙂
    Just install it and set it into which module position you want , and that’s all .

Thank you
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

But where and how to activate the theme already methys module jaslideshow2 Minnith to the template already?
    Installed here but it was already equal to the methys jaslideshow2.

jooservices Friend

Hi
    If i’m not wrong you are meaning want to use JA Slideshow module in JA Minisite template but have style as which one installed on : JA Methys ?

Thank you
    Viet Vu

Rodrigo Damacena Friend

<em>@jooservices 273002 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    If i’m not wrong you are meaning want to use JA Slideshow module in JA Minisite template but have style as which one installed on : JA Methys ?

Thank you
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

That’s right, use the style in this slideshow methys the minisite. What better way? I copied the style file and nothing, but I think it has not found where javascript. Thanks for the help.

jooservices Friend

Hi
    I’m afraid not simply like css copy. 🙂 It need some more work also . Each template we have different concept 🙂
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum