Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello! Tell me please is there a possibility to use any .less file from /t3_bs3_blank/local/less in custom error page (error.php) according to http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/customization#404-page? I want to use variables, including from variables.less – it’s very convenient.

I thought I can use newly created /t3_bs3_blank/local/less/error.less and /t3_bs3_blank/local/less/error_rtl.less and then edit error.php the next way:

<link href="<?php echo $this->baseurl; ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template; ?>/local/css/error.css" rel="stylesheet" />
        <?php if ($this->direction === 'rtl') : ?>
            <link href="<?php echo $this->baseurl; ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template; ?>/local/css/error_rtl.css" rel="stylesheet" />
        <?php endif; ?>

but it doesn’t work because error.less and error_rtl.less were not complied to .css in /t3_bs3_blank/local/css folder.

Of course I can link /t3_bs3_blank/local/css/template.css to error.php but I do not want to load all the styles on the error page.

Is there any solution for that?

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  alex feel.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Local folder is an override. If you do not have css files in the /css/error.css
    it will not work from local folder.
    Also, i suggest you write you changes in the error.css file as shared in the documentation.

Regards

alex feel Friend

Hi,

thanks I’ll do so.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum