Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Is there some work to do. Like editing the template of Teline if I want to use the Spotlight Module from Rochea ? I tried to get this work, but I just get the Image shown, which is linked. But the movement of the extratext dont move.

ShannonN Friend

pyromaniac;15740Is there some work to do. Like editing the template of Teline if I want to use the Spotlight Module from Rochea ? I tried to get this work, but I just get the Image shown, which is linked. But the movement of the extratext dont move.

best idea is to use the teh stuff that came with teline or move to rochea, it all involves cutting pasting codes adding graphics etc etc really outside the useage of the original template

Cheers ShannonN

pyromaniac Friend

the question is, what do I have to do, to get the Spotlight Module run. It can’t be to solve the Problem with copying all stuff inteo my teline template.

For a good Module I think it should be able to install in many Templates, isn’t it ?

ShannonN Friend

pyromaniac;15747the question is, what do I have to do, to get the Spotlight Module run. It can’t be to solve the Problem with copying all stuff inteo my teline template.

For a good Module I think it should be able to install in many Templates, isn’t it ?

my mistake I read the post wrong and thought you meannt one of the “spotlight (highlight) typography codes

Sorry bout that

digimate Friend

<em>@ShannonN 15752 wrote:</em><blockquote>my mistake I read the post wrong and thought you meannt one of the “spotlight (highlight) typography codes

Sorry bout that</blockquote>

So… Why can’t we use this module together with other templates like JA_Teline???

Or… when it could be possible?? Please, let us know how?!

ShannonN Friend

digimate;15772So… Why can’t we use this module together with other templates like JA_Teline???

Or… when it could be possible?? Please, let us know how?!

never said ya couldn’t did I?you can do whatever you want to your sites, just all the stuffing around tends to break other things and then we often get the panic mode , ‘I broke it, now JA fix it’ type calls? ( from a support viewpoint)

That’s why I like to see each template just used as it was designed to be used

but there is a guide to installing the spotlight module in the Rochea forum online guide, http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-rochea-read-me-and-bug-report/ it shows you how to install it in rochea so I don’t think its any different to install in all templates

Cheers ShannonN

pyromaniac Friend

<em>@ShannonN 15817 wrote:</em><blockquote>but there is a guide to installing the spotlight module in the Rochea forum online guide, http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-rochea-read-me-and-bug-report/ it shows you how to install it in rochea so I don’t think its any different to install in all templates

Cheers ShannonN</blockquote>

I read it before I used the module and I can say it doesn’t work….

ShannonN Friend

pyromaniac;15855I read it before I used the module and I can say it doesn’t work….

well I can’t help you further cause I read the same guide and it works for me

Menalto Friend

Wich module position are you guys putting them in?

pyromaniac Friend

I tried it at the Positions User6 – User 10

digimate Friend

<em>@Menalto 15872 wrote:</em><blockquote>Wich module position are you guys putting them in?</blockquote>

I tried: user5 (user1 and user2 don’t exist in JA_teline).

I’ve followed the instructions but… It’s does not work (for me?!) together with JA_Teline.

Does it work for you??? Please, let us know how you did it.

pyromaniac Friend

Someone an idea ?

tulli Friend

Its not so complicate to use thespotlight in teline.

I Installed the modul as the manual says. Then i made some pictures in 174×130 pixel and the settings in the modul look here

I think it works fine.

The only thing i need to find a solution is how to change thecolor of themodul heading in white perhaps.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tulli 16 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum