Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello, I would use the module position parallax to insert my content articles. Is there a way to do this?

I was pretty clear the operation of the position Parallax, but I would like to use my articles so that they slide on the home page in order to list a series of events in date order.

What if I do this with the modules is unmanageable, but if you could tell me how to do.

Thanks Francesco

Ninja Lead Moderator

Your site is under construction and I could not access with credentials you provided. Please send me correct one again.

It would be great if you can include an illustrated screenshot as well.

cesio131 Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 413500 wrote:</em><blockquote>Your site is under construction and I could not access with credentials you provided. Please send me correct one again.

It would be great if you can include an illustrated screenshot as well.</blockquote>

Thanks for the reply, but I was able to use the Template for my purpose. I use as articles of direct-input modules.

Thanks Francesco

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cesio131 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum