Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to use JA Pop to put videos in the main body of the opal template. And have 3 questions.

Ideally, there would be 4 videos laid out like the 4 articles in the main body of the Opal Dem and when you click on either the graphic or headline the video would pop up and start to play. So my questions are:

1. When I create a new article and paste in the youtube code from the JA Popup installation guide, the graphic isn’t clickable and when you click on the title it goes to an article page instead of having the video pop up. What am I doing wrong?

2. Is there a way to use this pop up for other video services, especially Blip.com?

3. If this will not work in the main body. Is there a way to either put a tabbed module above the the main body or turn off the main body, so I could put videos in a tabbed module that would be right under the slide show that would work like the pop up videos in the Teline III demo?

Thanks in advance for any help you can be. I can’t tell you how thrilled we are with your templates and amazing integration you offer like this pop up feature with all the flexibility built in.

Thanks in advance for any help you can be

wolfmanknows Friend

same problem.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

I just tried to install JA Popup plugin into JA Opal template and saw that it still worked properly: http://prntscr.com/4p4y71

You can try to disable the default editor by going to Global Configuration in backend of your site and set Default editor to ‘None’ then insert the below code again:

{japopup type="youtube" content="http://www.youtube.com/v/cdphzxz64BY?hl=en&fs=1" width="640" height="380" title="Political Roast : Obama Emanuel 2005"}Political Roast : Obama Emanuel 2005{/japopup}

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum