Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I just installed the Norite template, mods, etc to use with an existing site that has all the catagories & items created in K2. It appears that your modules (SlideShow, Bulletin, SideNews) are not compatible with K2 created content. I’m I correct? In the parameters/Categories selection, I only have the option of choosing Joomla Catagories…which there are none.

Please confirm. If this is true, I will not be able to use your templates.

Thanks.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

HI there,

Yes, the modules support Joomla articles only. We are in the process of upgrading our extensions to support K2.

Regards

Arvind

paddleme Friend

Thanks for the fast reply. That’s unfortunate, I guess I’ll have to look for elsewhere.

thomase Friend

<em>@paddleme 188934 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for the fast reply. That’s unfortunate, I guess I’ll have to look for elsewhere.</blockquote>

Hi Paddleme,
    when you found something, could you please inform me to! I´m looking also for something like this.
    Thanks, Thomas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  thomase 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum