Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi all
    I notice JA has put a image up in place of the video that is present in the J 1.5 version, is this cause J. 1.6 isn’t able to play videos anymore? I have copied the youtube content from the 1.5 community qs to the 1.6 counterpart and the video doesn’t even look like showing 🙂 Is this a limitation of 1.6? or is there something I’m doing incorrectly?

Also while on the J 1.6 community template subject, I canot see the Ja typography button in any of the available editors, the plugin exists and is enabled but clicking on the plugin ‘button – typography’ link gives this error message

500 – An error has occurred.

The file jatypo.xml could not be found.

While it looks as thought this feature is incompatible with J1.6 I’d like to hear from JA plugin developers before I make too many assumptions. 🙂
    Cheers All
    Shane

thangnn1510 Friend

Dear tfosnom!

Currently the embed video feature for custom module isn’t supported by Joomla 1.6 so when you embed your code to JA Community it doesn’t show.

Ja Typo still works well in Joomla 1.6, maybe the package you have download missing xml file. Please download and re-install the latest JA Typo.

Goodluck!

tfosnom Friend

Thanks now where do I dl just the 1.6 JA Typo plugin from? It doesn’t appear in the JA community 1.6 download list of files?

Anonymous Moderator
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum