Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I have a problem with a site running Teline III v2 – after creating new users in the users manager, they don’t show up there (even though they ARE added to jos_users), and login isn’t possible – they get “E_NOLOGIN_ACCESS” when trying to.

The issue occured both in joomla 1.5.21, and 1.5.22 – it happened after a clean install from the quickstart package, and it didn’t happen on a clean joomla installation.

Can anyone help me out here?
    Thanks,
    Josh

thangnn1510 Friend

Dear caligula1989!

Sorry for replying you this late, Please give us the login information via this ticket LSN-635-66921 by login to support.joomlart.com (use forum user/pass). We should check the problem for you.

Regards!

gursoy Friend

Same problem here.

Downloaded quickstart (JA_Community_Plus) and fresh install. Nothing else, no modules, no component etc. Tried to create a user, email sent to user, user comes back and get E_NOLOGIN_ACCESS.

I’m getting frustrated and tired of JA >:(

Please contact me for additional info for the test site.

aman204 Friend

Hi gursoy,

I am able to seee this issue. Please try to implement the solutions alternatively provided in joomla.org forum upon google search and see if it helps ::

http://www.google.co.in/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=e_nologin_access+error+in+joomla&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=b63669bddff54f57

gursoy Friend

Thank you for your reply but I’m sick and tired of endless google searches and solutions that go nowhere. I need to understand root cause of this problem.

I’m a database architect and I know how those tables supposed to work. When user registers, “some” PHP code fails to populate _core_acl_aro and _core_acl_groups_aro_map tables. I took a look at the code but I’m not a PHP expert so I can’t pinpoint the problem.

All I know is; when I do a fresh install of plain Joomla, user registration works fine. But when I do the same fresh install on JA Community Plus quickstart, it doesn’t work.

thangnn1510 Friend

Dear Gursoy!

I’m checking the same problem for another guy, maybe there’re some issue in database, some tables:

#__core_acl_aro
    #__core_acl_groups_aro_map
    #__core_acl_aro_groups

have bugs in storing data. Please supply me your login information (FTP, Admin, mysql). I’ll check and fix for you.

thangnn1510 Friend

Dear Gursoy!

I have fixed this bug on other site. Please run this query :

insert into `jos_core_acl_aro_sections`(`id`,`value`,`order_value`,`name`,`hidden`) values (10,'users',1,'Users',0);
    in your phpmysql management to fix this problem.

Hope this helps and good luck. 😎

applestone Friend

What was the outcome of this problem – it is also affecting JA Portfolio created using quickstart. I haved raised a ticket but no one bothers to answer as yet. I have also spent hours trying to solve this and agree that the error appears to lie with quickstart as this is the common feature of this and other posts. I have multiple joomla sites running successfully – this is the first I have used quickstart and the first where I lose the ability to register / login.

So, how exactly do you run this query and will it work for JA Portfolio??

thangnn1510 Friend

Dear Applestone!

You should login to you database manager (exp: PhpMyadmin). To run the query.

Regards!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  thangnn1510 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum