Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I’m getting the username of my customer in the URL of his company. This can’t be right. Is it possible to change that into for example the name of the company?

Arno

Anonymous Moderator

Hi guy,

You can edit on frontend or backend:

– Backend: go to Employer, then find that account to edit the information
    – Frontend: Log in frontend –> My profile

Arno Berwers Friend

It’s not about editing the username, it’s about how the URL is built up. I can’t imagine that it is normal to show the username in a URL of a listed company. If this would have been the ID or even the company name, I understand. But now for example one of the listings is mentionning “maarten” as this is the surname of the director of that company.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi there,

Please clarify your below issue with image or screenshot or so for closer look:
    <blockquote>It’s not about editing the username, it’s about how the URL is built up. I can’t imagine that it is normal to show the username in a URL of a listed company. If this would have been the ID or even the company name, I understand. But now for example one of the listings is mentionning “maarten” as this is the surname of the director of that company.</blockquote>

Arno Berwers Friend

I’ve just sent you a private message.

Arno

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@berwers 174501 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,

I’m getting the username of my customer in the URL of his company. This can’t be right. Is it possible to change that into for example the name of the company?

Arno</blockquote>

Hi guy,

JB only supports to display username in URL and currently supports to use EmployerID.
    Thus, this request can not currently be met because we shall have to modify much in the system to get this.

This shall be investigated further in the coming time.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum