Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi Admin,

When the user register with shopping cart, the user not receiving any activation mail. But the message showing that an account activation mail sent.

can you please help me out please

regards
    venkat

prakash Friend

hi..

this problem usually occurs if you have set the default mail other than yourmailid@yourdomain.com . many hosting companies restrict use of mail sender other than @yourdomain.

see these settings>
    then site>global configuration> in that SERVER tab
    there see the mail settings.
    there u usually use the PHP mail function
    see the mail from: here is where u should have mail @yourdomain

you can also use other mail functions…but remember to do settings accordingly

sgdnet Friend

Hi,

Thanks for your best solution. many people still suffers with this error,

But after activating the account the cart showing the following message

” * Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet. Did you not get an activation e-mail and follow the validation link?”

Can you please help me out.

Regards
    Venkat

prakash Friend

Hi…

the error usually occurs when u integrate joomla & virtuemart and within that use virtuemart or joomla registration / login module without disabling the other!

is that how you are using ur site – meaning using virtuemart login and not the joomla login? then u need to make changes to the global config in joomla and if its reverse…then u need to make changes to virtuemart…

sgdnet Friend

Thanks for your response. I will do the changes.

can you please advice me where i get virtuemart digital downloads setup. Since i have seen lot of these threads but can’t find the proper answer.

With Regards
    venkat

alssafeer Friend

Can i fix this problem from my server to use yourmailid@yourdomain.com ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alssafeer 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum