Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,
    Whenever a new user registers to my site the registration is completed and an email is sent to him and a msg appears which says “go to your email for thie activation link…..sometihng like this” on top of the page.But as soon as the user click on the activation link from his email , his account is activated but he still sees the same msg “go to your email for thie activation link…..sometihng like this“.
    Please anyone could help me out with this.You can have a demo for yourself, please go to my site:
    http://www.affiliateclubhouse.com
    And register as a new user.Complete with the activation process.

Any help is appreciated.

cyprusmedya Friend

i created a user with the username testuser and activated the account but when trying to login it says <blockquote>Your session has expired. Please log in again.</blockquote>

please give details of your back-end access and we will try to solve this. also, try to extend the session lifetime to at least 15 minutes from the system tab at the global configuration page.

amit_s_r Friend

hi cyprusmedya,
    Thanks for your reply.
    But my session liftime is 15 minutes.Why is so happening??

cyprusmedya Friend

please give your back-end login details via pm so i can check this issue.

amit_s_r Friend

hey i have sent you the pm.Please check it out..

cyprusmedya Friend

ok I checked but now user registration if working very well, no errors, no problems on login, register, activation and logout.

but I saw that your joomla is version 1.5.20. latest version is 1.5.23 and i recommend you to immediately update your joomla and start to think about upgrading your website to first 1.6 and then to 1.7 because after april 2012 1.5 versions will not be supported.

amit_s_r Friend

Thanks cyprusmedya for your help.Its working fine.Can you please tell me what was the problem???

cyprusmedya Friend

i didn’t changed anything on your back-end or site just checked the configuration of user registration, deleted the testuser i created and registered, logged in again and instead of yesterday, today there was no problem. anyway, you should upgrade your joomla version. maybe the problems were caused because of the old version of joomla.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cyprusmedya 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum