Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    1/i use Jajob board without subscription package (all is free, post job and resume).
    On the register as employer form i have subscription section with 2 fields :
    -Notify if the job posting is modified
    and
    -duration
    What is it?

I don’t anderstand.

2/After register as employer ( or job seeker). A email is send by the joomla system that tell the user that he can use the website.
    But i is not true because i use the ja job board approval system.
    Any idea

Regards

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hi,

<blockquote>-Notify if the job posting is modified
    and
    -duration
    What is it?</blockquote>

These options are for Employer notification setting. If Employer enables these settings, then system will send mail to him when job have updated. And these settings are not related to subscripiton package.

<blockquote>2/After register as employer ( or job seeker). A email is send by the joomla system that tell the user that he can use the website.
    But i is not true because i use the ja job board approval system.</blockquote>

You can edit content of that email to get it correct in your case. The email registration notification emails are defined in the language file:
    language/en-GB/en-GB.com_users.ini

And you can search with this language key:
    COM_USERS_EMAIL_REGISTERED_BODY

juansolos Friend

Hi
    ok
    is it a way to send different registred email user and admin depending type of user (seeker or employer)?

Indeed i have to valid employer account but not the seeker account.

Am i clear?

Regards

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello,

In Jobboard back-end >> Email Template Manager page
    You can update content of email that send to Employer or Job Seeker when signup.
    And you also can disable them if needed.

juansolos Friend

Hello,
    yes i have configur it.
    But a user (employer or seeker) get 2 mails.
    -one from the email template manager
    -and another one, found in the language files
    Hello %s,nnThank you for registering at %s.nnYou may now log in to %s using the username and password you registered with.
    (SEND MSG)

This second one doesn’t come in handy.

Regards

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello,

The second email that sent by Joomla, and Joomla has no option to disable it, so if you want to disable this email, you need update some code in Joomla core as follow:
    – Open the file:
    components/com_users/models/registration.php

– Find the code snippet:
    [PHP]// Send the registration email.
    $return = JFactory::getMailer()->sendMail($data[‘mailfrom’], $data[‘fromname’], $data[’email’], $emailSubject, $emailBody);
    [/PHP]
    – And replace it with:
    [PHP]// Send the registration email.
    //$return = JFactory::getMailer()->sendMail($data[‘mailfrom’], $data[‘fromname’], $data[’email’], $emailSubject, $emailBody);[/PHP]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum