Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I update my site Joomla to 3.3.6 and menu link User profil doesn’t work with T3v2 blank template (2.5.8), but work with Atomic template.

Message error :
    “Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@paca.lpo.fr and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.”

Tanks for your help

Adam M Moderator

Hi @sebastien83,

May I know your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can investigate the problem ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @sebastien83,

May I know your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can investigate the problem ?

sebastien83 Friend

Thank Adam M,
    Tanky you four your proposal.
    But I found the solution in forum :
    Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JViewLegacy in /web/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/joomla/viewlegacy.php on line 711
    In the file: jat3/core/framework.php
    replace: if (! class_exists(‘JView’, false))
    By: if (! class_exists(‘JViewLegacy’, false))

Could you publish a new version of the template JA T3v2 with this correction?
    Tanks
    Seb

sebastien83 Friend

Thank Adam M,
    Tanky you four your proposal.
    But I found the solution in forum :
    Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JViewLegacy in /web/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/joomla/viewlegacy.php on line 711
    In the file: jat3/core/framework.php
    replace: if (! class_exists(‘JView’, false))
    By: if (! class_exists(‘JViewLegacy’, false))

Could you publish a new version of the template JA T3v2 with this correction?
    Tanks
    Seb

Adam M Moderator

Hi @sebastien83,

Glad to hear that you figured it out. I passed this matter to development team so they can have a look at update this part in next version.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @sebastien83,

Glad to hear that you figured it out. I passed this matter to development team so they can have a look at update this part in next version.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum