Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I want to look at more than 10 ideas at a time. When I select “100” or whatever at the bottom of the page… it will pull 100/etc until I drill into a suggestion. As soon as I hit the BACK button from the individual idea, I’m sent back to the

1) TOP enhancements – this is a problem as I wasn’t IN the TOP area. I was in the New area.

2) And I’m back to 10 at a time.

Is it possible for JA Vocie to take me back to whatever list/search I was in before I selected an idea to read in full?

Can you adjust the navigation to hold my user preference for whatever number of results on a page?

Stork11 Friend

Hello,

Could you provide me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

Please use the following ticket link to update your information: http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/76655

Best regards.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@directive 253180 wrote:</em><blockquote>I want to look at more than 10 ideas at a time. When I select “100” or whatever at the bottom of the page… it will pull 100/etc until I drill into a suggestion. As soon as I hit the BACK button from the individual idea, I’m sent back to the

1) TOP enhancements – this is a problem as I wasn’t IN the TOP area. I was in the New area.

2) And I’m back to 10 at a time.

Is it possible for JA Vocie to take me back to whatever list/search I was in before I selected an idea to read in full?

Can you adjust the navigation to hold my user preference for whatever number of results on a page?</blockquote>

Did you click on “Back to Top” click below the “Create new voice” button? If so, the page will be reloaded on current voice type. So all information will be reset.

Best regards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum