Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Greetings,

Okay, this is an odd one. There doesn’t seem to be any way to select the user 10 position on the frontpage. It’s just not on the lists. Is there some where I can check to see if this is ‘enabled’? I really need all 4 content areas at the bottom of the frontpage for my layout.

Thanks,
    Micah

Sherlock Friend

What version do you use ? 1.0 or 1.5?

wolfemann Friend

I’m using 1.0.14
    Switching to 1.5 is not an option because I have components that will only work in ver 1 of Joomla.

Any ideas? I really need to get this all figured out by the end of the week.

Thanks,
    Micah

mfcphil Friend

When you say its not there…..

go to template manager/module positions and check to see if user10 is in one of the boxes if it isn’t create it by typing user10 in one of the empty boxes, you should then be able to select your user10.

Hope this helps 😉

Sherlock Friend

Hi Wolfemann.
    After you create user 10 posittion as mfcphill said , you must edit code in index.php (templates/[your template]/index.php) to load module at user 10 posittion.
    I think Utahia ii have so much posittions, you can choose one in them, shouldn’t to create a new posittion as user 10

wolfemann Friend

Thanks again!

This fixed it right up. I don’t know why is wasn’t there by default.

Okay then…
    How do we cure world hunger, create peace in all lands, and create jobs for all the people of the world?

(It’s not Shift-Alt-F7, I tried that already)

Many many thanks again,
    Micah

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  wolfemann 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum