Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi.

When logging in as a user from the forntpage, the user menu that appears after logging in overlaps the navigation menu. See attached image. Has anybody seen this before and can it be fixed?

Kind regards.

1. antares_logged_in
    bernhar Friend

Hi,

this happens because you have more than 8 items in your main menu. The height of the main menu is hardcoded and offers space for 8 items.

Bernhard

Balaji Ramanathan Friend

Hello Bernhard,
    By any chance can I remove that topnav as mentioned by the user from index.php and put in login form or default main menu of joomla? (so that it appears left to the banner?). I know where the menu is hardcoded and able to disable it, but not sure how to get the mainmenu or login form to appear in that place.

Any suggestions?

thanks
    drb

bernhar Friend

Removing the menu is possible but you have to be careful because as far as I remember it is in some way combined with the image rotator. Login form and joomla main menu are just modules and could be published as usual.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bernhar 17 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum