Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I use the avian II template with rsgallery2 ( the ja quickstart install). When a user wants to make a new gallery, it does not show in “my galleries”. Users cannot see the gallery but it is made in the DB. When I use rsgallery without the Joomlart template they can see the gallery!!!

Does anyone else have this problem?

bigrk Friend

I am having trouble understanding your question. Which version of the template are you using and do you have a URL?

woody Friend

Try looking here:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-avian-ja-avian-ii-user-guide-and-bug-report/

Problem is something like this…

When a user makes a new gallery it does not show at “My galleries” page. In the database you can see the gallery is made but when I look in PHP my admin the table of the new gallery shows up with “parent -1”. Thats why i don’t see the new gallery, Who knows how to fix this?

iedwards Friend

I think when you create a gallery you have to select an existing gallery as a parent.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  iedwards 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum