Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Is there a way to control the width of User9?

I have altered the Polaris template to let the right column drift right, so that the right column sits on the far right of the page. Activitating a module in User9, however, shifts this right column down too far. Is there a way to limit the size of user9 to allow the right column to come immediately to its right?

Khanh Le Moderator

Please open the template css file ([joomlaroot]/templates/ja_polaris/css/template_css.css) and edit the width of two class:

#ja-topstory {
    border-left: 3px solid #FFFFFF;
    border-bottom: 3px solid #FFFFFF;
    width: 412px;
    height: 200px;
    color: #E7E5E2;
    position: relative;
    }

and

.wide #ja-topstory {
    width: 832px;
    }

brunoho Friend

Is there a way to control the width of User9?

I have altered the Polaris template to let the right column drift right, so that the right column sits on the far right of the page. Activitating a module in User9, however, shifts this right column down too far. Is there a way to limit the size of user9 to allow the right column to come immediately to its right?</blockquote>

Were you able to solve this problem? I have exact need ie move user1, user2 to float right, but when I do that, the user9 position (width?) moves below the ‘left’ area and the user1, user2 float outside the main content area.

any help is much appreciated.

BrunoHo

ralley Friend

Okay, doing this allowed me to narrow the width of the User 9 picture, but the right column still floats below the bottom of the user 9 .jpg. How do I move the right column up so that it is at the same position on the page as the top of the left column?

Please open the template css file ([joomlaroot]/templates/ja_polaris/css/template_css.css) and edit the width of two class:

#ja-topstory {
    border-left: 3px solid #FFFFFF;
    border-bottom: 3px solid #FFFFFF;
    width: 412px;
    height: 200px;
    color: #E7E5E2;
    position: relative;
    }

and

.wide #ja-topstory {
    width: 832px;
    }

</blockquote>

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ralley 17 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum