Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

The modules are not resizing properly. View here: http://www.andaluslive.com/joomla/
    When I use say User 5 it will fill the entire width which I understand (it’s designed to be collapsible). When I use both User 5 and 6 it will fill 50% each which I also understand. But when I use 5, 6, and 7 it won’t resize the mods the way it does in the demo. It drops User 7 down below 5 and 6 and it looks horrible. Please advise.

***Resolved the issue on my own (we need faster responses to our problems…I’ve noticed support to be lacking)*******

I had to go into the index.php file of the drimia template. Scroll down to where –Begin Bottom Spotlight– begins and modify the size of the width to where it is similar to User 5’s module parameters. Specifically:

(<)div class=”ja-box-leftcol” style=”width: <?php echo $botsl1?39.9:100;?>%;”(>)

-ignore the parentheses I put around the arrows. I only did that in case posting code messes up the forum for some reason…anyway. The above is what User 5 says. But User 6 and 7 do not have the parameters that I put in bold face. It just had [user 6] [‘width’] where the 39.9:100 was. This means 39.9% in width when another mod is present next to it or 100% when there is no other mod present. So I changed it to 30% for both user 6 and user 7.

No believe it or not I’m not a techie. I don’t write code. It took me all day to figure that out by going to other people’s websites and checking their page source to see why their modules, using the same template, were displaying properly and mine were not. I finally found the right file to edit.

So I hope that helps someone else that may have the same issue one day.

-Dash

davib Friend

Well done Dash….youve cottoned onto this new modern style of support ….SELF SERVICE.

Its the next big thing……apparently 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  davib 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum