Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Pardon for my English :-[

Is it possible to put a thing different to the menu in the position
    “user3”?

airedale Friend

I have the same question too. I don’t want to have an icon menu, but instead want to put a random image module on user3 area. How can I do that?

The problem with inactivating icon menu in index.php is that I will have a big white space on the right side. Seems like a waste of precious real estate. But when I tried to publish some module with user3 selected as the position, nothing shows up. Any suggestion?

soulja Friend

Problem that there is no possition user 3 , but somethink else JA Iconmenu!
    It is not easy to put other modules there, to fix this will take time and knowledges

Menalto Friend

<em>@enricbaselacaba 25410 wrote:</em><blockquote>Pardon for my English :-[

Is it possible to put a thing different to the menu in the position
    “user3”?</blockquote>
    Yes its possible to do

airedale Friend

Hi Menalto, can you give some instructions? For example, I’d like to put a random image with the pinned paper as the backgroud.

woom Friend

yes ???
    so what is the solution.
    thank you.

woom Friend

Did u get anything from Menalto ?
    Actually I’m interested by the answer as well !
    Managed to disable this icon menu through the html, but I looked into the ja-iconmenu php file, I found nothing similar to ‘user3’ thingy.
    Would Really Like to be able to customize that part.

Thanks a lot.
    :confused:

Michael Casha Friend

As far as I am aware you just disable anything that’s in the user3 module position and enable another module in that position.

eweez Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 28511 wrote:</em><blockquote>As far as I am aware you just disable anything that’s in the user3 module position and enable another module in that position.</blockquote>

This is not true.. user3 will not switch to another module. Is there a way to display something other than the menu in user3? Does user3 really exist?

avekic Friend

ok. will there be answer to this question anytime soon? i’m interested in solution too.

I can’t unpublish this module at all. I tried even deleting it, but nothing happend. It’s still there.

I can’t put othermenu there also.

ifoundthis Friend

i need to know how we can do that too.
    Support team please provide a solution

Chaudhry Majid Mehboob Alam Friend

Support Team,

This Thread is still active, can you provide assistance to add a module in USR 3

if anyone else can provide the Hack to do it ?

will be appreciated

regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Chaudhry Majid Mehboob Alam 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum