Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi I have installed JA Ores and everything is working OK.
    One question though, on the JA_Ores demo website you have 4 items in the positions, User 1, User 2, User 3 and User 4. What are these and how can I use them.
    I have created a category called websites which has four articles and I would like these four articles to appear where you have “Planning”, “Drawing by Hand”, “Comments” and “Collabration”, how can I get four articles to appear as you have them?
    What Module, if any are you using?:confused:
    Regards
    Richard

nick mortensen Friend

Those are just custom_html modules. You would have to cut and paste the article and then link to the article. No special module there at all.

clarker Friend

Hi, tried that. Does not look anything like the demo page.
    I have cut and paste the article into custom html module, inserted a read more but does not show up.
    I see on the demo page that there is a “more info” button. How does one insert this?
    I like this template as it allowes me to have another website (TNG Family Tree) inserted in side that is of a reasonable size.
    Richard

Saguaros Moderator

Dear clarker!

I think that the best way is here, you ‘ll create a quickstart on your computer, and you ‘ll see the content and the configurations of those modules, and you ‘ll use the content and the configure for your site.

GOod luck

clarker Friend

Hi Tienhc
    Installed XAMPP on laptop, installed the quickinstall of Ores and checked the module info for User1 – 4.
    Copied info to live site and everything loads as I want it.
    Many thanks
    Richard

tahmakingfreedom Friend

I am having a problem with these modules also. I copied everything and put in new content only but the new pictures are showing up below the ones next to them–and one of them lost its outline. I checked the HTML for the module and the CSS for the image class “caption” and made sure they were left-aligned, and I can’t figure out what is different when I compare all four modules.

site: http://www.burlingtonhigh.org

Please help!

Saguaros Moderator

hix, sorry your site is in maintenance mode, pls provide me the account for access & checking

thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum