Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

How to replace content of this 3 positions, and how to specify size of the modules?

I just need to insert 3 (same size) pictures on that positions.

Thank you for a quick response if possible. Using 1.6 version by the way.

Milan

thangnn1510 Friend

Dear Mikac!

Please go to administrator -> extensions -> module manager. Edit modules have position user 1, user 2, user 3.

You could specify size the the modules by edit this code in templates/ja_droid/css/template.css:

#ja-topsl .ja-box, #ja-botsl .ja-box {
    }

to

#ja-topsl .ja-box, #ja-botsl .ja-box {
    width: 200px !important;
    }

Change 200px with your idea.

Regards!

chavan Friend

This is just a custom html module.

Go to : Administrator->Extensions->Module Manager

User Filter option

1.Select user 1 Postion in select Position deop down once the page is reload

2.select the mod_custom in select type drop down. Once again the page will reload

3. Then edit the module which is in the listed and delete the existing content and upload and insert the image into it.

Do the above 3 steps for the other 2 position like user 2 and user3

mikac Friend

Dear Chavan, thank you for your kind explanation, but my idea was to tell how to remove styling of the modules completely (the stars and the borders) and just insert custom size images instead.

thangnn I will try your solution…

Thanks

*Update: I did insert images as I wanted it, it just still has a border around images, but never mind, it looks OK. (I guess the stars are under the images, so I don’t bother about that as well)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mikac 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum