Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I found this YouTube instruction video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae8lDTDMC5c

Here, Top Spotlight is added somewhere (?). Afterwards, it is possible to adjust Top Spotlight through ThemeMagic

We want to do the same for the next Spotlight module (maybe middsl_params????) which contains the positions; position-2 to position-5. But, can anyone help us?:
    • which css-file should we modify
    • what is the spotlight module name (middl_params?)

The reason why we want to do this, is that we are unable to change the text color from white to black in Top Spotligh, so we probably has to do the change in the next Spotlight.

Norchris

cssyeah Moderator

Hi norchiris,

There are two ways to customize the Top spotlight:

– The first: You create a file with named custom.css and add the CSS rules for custom spotlight to this file.

Example:

body .ja-sl-1 {
    background: #?????? /* Background of the Top spotlight */
    color: #?????? /* color of text */
    }

body .ja-sl-1 a {
    color: #?????? /* Color of the link in the Top spotlight */
    }

body .ja-sl-1 a:hover,
    body .ja-sl-1 a:focus,
    body .ja-sl-1 a:active {
    color: #?????? /* Color of the link in the Top spotlight */
    }

– The second: You can use the Theme magic to change background and text color of the Top spotlight. But I suggest you use the first way. I think it’s very easy.

Hope this helps

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cssyeah 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum