Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

When browsing webpage, user can shift between web elements by tab key, without using mouse. The sequence of the shifting is basically according to html language.

The left-column layout of PurityIII is composed of Bootstrap -pull and -push classes, which describes main body first. That is , if we press tab key on Purity Demo page – Left Sidebar + Content, we will go the most right-hand side before Main Menu and Articles Categories.

Besides rewriting html and CSS, is there any solution to assign the ordering of tab key browsing? I tried tabindex but not so satisfying.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Why make it complicated like that instead of simple click?

shawnhy Friend

Our government has made up a set of stupid rules to verify my site in the name of usibility. My question is just one of the uncomfortable mystries. In face, they also ask me, when using tabs in a webpage, the content in a tab should be navigated by keyboard just after the tab title, instead of going through tab titles before going to the content.

Saguaros Moderator

Our template follows default Joomla feature but it seems doesn’t include that feature. You can raise the same question to Joomla forum for more help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum