Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I would like to know if its possible to use the start and end level in the top menu (user 3) and main menu (right) when I use css menu or moomenu. The levels are on 0, 0 but what ever i change here nothing happens.
    My menu has 1 button : service with 3 levels under it.

service
    service – level 1
    service – level 1 – level 2
    service – level 1 – level 2- level 3

It is extremely difficult to click the level 3 menu item in css menu or moomenu.

Level 2 en 3 does not show in the main menu on the right.

Am I forgetting something? Any help would be very appreciated.

jsliao Friend

is the Maximum Menu Depth of your module at the right position set correctly?

wogand Friend

Hi, Thanks for your reply.
    If you mean by maximum depth the levels? Startlevel is 0 and endlevel is 5. I see that when I click on level 2 on the right main menu, the level 3 is placed under level 2. It is not ideal but atleast it displays now.

I changed the menu structure so that level 3 is not needed anymore since from the top menu it is not easy to click on. I would like to know how to change this though. The flip out to the right is not horizontal to the flipdown button if you know what I mean.

Offtopic: singapore is cool laaah 🙂 (born there myself)

jsliao Friend

im talking about the “Maximum Menu Depth” under the module settings.

go to ur module manager, click the main_menu module which is published to the “right” position which you’ve used for the menu

and check the settings

wogand Friend

Hi,

It says 10.

richardjahunt Friend

I’m having similar issues (i think) with the menu system. In the template settings, i’ve selected to use ‘MenuA’ (which i think publishes in the ja-menu position), but i don’t get a corresponding module in the module manager, so i can’t set the end level of the menus…
    I’d like to have:

New here | Events | Groups
    – Undergraduates
    – Adults
    – Youth

(where the 3 options are selected via Groups).. but currently i’m also shown the menu items that are children of the ‘Undergraduates’ menu item.. what i’d really like is to be able to only allow up to level 2 menu items (ie undergraduates), and then show the level 3 menu items for undergraduates in a separate module on the left hand side.

Help please! 🙂 … oh – and im using the css menu.

(do i need to do a hack in the css or JS?)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  richardjahunt 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum