Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

i faced those errors “Use of undefined constant T3_PATH – assumed ‘T3_PATH'” “Use of undefined constant T3_TEMPLATE_PATH” “Class ‘FixelHelper’ not found” while trying to work with ja fixel template on my site.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi fatmahamdy,

How should I do to reproduce this error? May I know how did you install this JA Fixel template – using quickstart or install this template separately?

You can also pm me login details of your site (URL, admin & ftp account) for further checking.

fatmahamdy Friend

i installed it as a template separately in my joomla website.i think the problem is in the t3 framework as the template installed with the latest framework but i used the framework installed with ja univeristy template.

phong nam Friend

Hi fatmahamdy,

<blockquote>but i used the framework installed with ja univeristy template.</blockquote>
    You are right. You will need to install and activate the T3v3 system plugin to make the JA Fixel template work fine.

However, i need to inform you that there will be a conflict when you enable both JAT3v2 and T3v3 system plugin at the same time.

fatmahamdy Friend

thanks for your reply, so how can i avoid conflict ?
    if i deleted framework version 2 and installed version 3 i want to be sure that there is no damage in the website as i installed other templates on the website.

Saguaros Moderator

These 2 versions of T3 framework are so different so we do NOT recommend to use them at the same time. If you use JA Fixel template, you should enable new T3 framework and disable JAT3 v2 and vice versa when you use JA University.

fatmahamdy Friend

ok thanks for your help

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fatmahamdy 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum