Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Can i use K2 with JA-Purity II ?

I’m new to K2 but i see that you have to put the K2-content module in the main area, but there is no main position in JA-Purity II. Do i first need to create this ?

TomC Moderator

<em>@jdkock 305030 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can i use K2 with JA-Purity II ?[/quote]
    Yes … You can. K2 is a Joomla compatible 3rd Party CCK component and, as such, can be integrated into Joomla – provided the K2 version is compatible with the Joomla version you are using.

<em>@jdkock 305030 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m new to K2 but i see that you have to put the K2-content module in the main area, but there is no main position in JA-Purity II. Do i first need to create this ?</blockquote>
    Which template are you referring to in which you see the K2 content within the “main area?”

jdkock Friend

Maybe i have to read more about K2 first. But i now have installed K2 and if i look at my modules i see a couple of K2 modules, for example K2 comments, K2 content and more. I think i have to publish these modules and add a position to it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jdkock 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum