Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

He tratado de instalar la plantilla masolite pero cuando termino con lainstalacion me muestra un error 404 quisiera saber como la instalo :((

jooservices Friend

Hi,
    Can you write your question in English then I can help?
    Thanks
    Viet Vu

sury100 Friend

Hi, im working with some template of yours, and i need to know where i put the analytics code in the JA PORTFOLIO template.

Please, its important.

I hope u can help me

Thank you

sury100 Friend

Hi, im working with some template of yours, and i need to know where i put the analytics code in the JA PORTFOLIO template.

Please, its important.

I hope u can help me

Thank you

TomC Moderator

<em>@sury100 301899 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, im working with some template of yours, and i need to know where i put the analytics code in the JA PORTFOLIO template.

Please, its important.

I hope u can help me

Thank you</blockquote>
    Here is the simplest way to add Google or any other analytics/tracking code to this template although there are plugins available on the JED that will aslo do the job if you do not like playing with the code.

Copy the file plugins>system>jat3>jat3>base-themes>default>page>default.php

into

templates>ja_your-template-name>page>default.php and insert your analytics code just before the </head> tag as per below.

<head> <?php //gen head base on theme info $this->showBlock (‘head’); ?> <?php $blocks = T3Common::node_children($this->getBlocksXML (‘head’), ‘block’); foreach ($blocks as $block) : $this->showBlock ($block); endforeach; ?> <?php echo $this->showBlock (‘css’) ?>************YOUR ANALYTICS CODE HERE*************</head>

If you do not see a folder “page,” you simply create it, create a “default.php” file and insert the above coding.

😎

sury100 Friend

Hi, i need youre help, im working with the template ja tiris and i cannot loggin to the back end of my joomla template, what happend with this?
    thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi sury100,
    How did your site say when you tried to login to backend? A snapshot of your problem will make this clearer.

Thanks.

edd Friend

<em>@TomC 301910 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Copy the file plugins>system>jat3>jat3>base-themes>default>page>default.php

into

templates>ja_your-template-name>page>default.php and insert your analytics code just before the </head> tag as per below.

If you do not see a folder “page,” you simply create it, create a “default.php” file and insert the above coding.

:cool:</blockquote>

Just to know: is this method right?

To create a “page” folder there in the template where there was not this folder before wont create any problem?

thanks for explanation 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

Dear edd,

There would be no problem with this method, it simply help template override the file/folder of the jat3 plugin. This new file will take precedence over the one in the jat3 plugin folder and when you wanna update T3 plugin, it won’t be affected.

Regards.

sury100 Friend

Hi, i nedd youre help in the template ja wall, i want to change the width of the pop up of the articles, but i cant. i change in the template.css the item body.popupview #popup-content and the pop up change the width, but it isnt showme every thing, and there is an space.

thanks for youre help

Saguaros Moderator

Hi sury,

Firstly, as you replied, in template.css line 700

body.popupview #popup-content {
    height: 90%;
    margin: 30px auto;
    position: relative;
    width: XXXpx; change to your desired width
    z-index: 1000;
    }

Also change width of <iframe> inside, in wall.js line 258

<iframe id="popupIFrame" src="' + url + '" width="XXX - 2" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" />

And let me know if I can be of further assistant.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum