Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

HI, I didn’t publish any module on third column but I got a blank space, I want the second column take all space (2th and 3th column) please see it.
    http://www.consejocafe.org/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=83
    I don´t know what to do, also, I uninstall some modules and I couldn´t fix this problem :-[.

Edited:
    In the install/unistall modules I got the following error: XML Parsing Error at 15:63. Error 73: > required, I think this is the reason with my column, I was reading all the issues about this topic and I can´t find anything like this.
    May I replace all Joomla 1.5.7 files again?, all except the installation folder, please tell me because I don’t know what to do and my site will be published on thursday.

Help me please

jdponce Friend

Hi again, what can I do for get your help?:eek:

jdponce Friend

Please help me! :confused:

jdponce Friend

At least I would like to know if my question is silly please, but I already read all posts with this topic and not is the same case.

Sherlock Friend

Hi jdponce !
    what module did you install and get obove error ? If posible , please send me admin account via pm , i need it to check right space for right module why still appear.

jdponce Friend

Ok, yesterday I installed the follolwing modules: “Simple moo ticker, D4J Content Listing Module, and Rquotes for v1.5, then, I was setting which pages I wanted for display the rquotes module (menu selection) I wanted this module only in home page and I did like that, but when I saw the pages I want only two columns, I found a blank space in right column and I want to use the whole space.
    At this time, I don´t know if this module caused the problem, or the others, the fact is I already uninstalled all of then and the problem is still there. Also, I went to the Extension-Install/uninstall-modules option and I found the “XML Parsing Error at 15:63. Error 73: > required” I guess is related with this problem.
    I don´t know what to do, please help me, i hope you understand what I mean.

jdponce Friend

Somebody request a PM with user and pass for help me and… see what date is today, I can´t get any help :confused:

bennitos Friend

Will take a look when you send me the pm.

Can you provide some more information about what is actually going wrong? As im not seeing it atm.

Sherlock Friend

Hi jdponce !
    Sorry for delay ! Please check it again , it is ok now .
    I have gone to admin and check all right module and detect the problem , Sindicación module is seted display on all page. so it causes the problem , now i have seted it doesn’t display on Muitimedia and sublevel of multimedia menu and it is ok now.

jdponce Friend

Mmmm, but if you load http://www.consejocafe.org/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=76 you may see the same white space at right column, in fact, this is one of the sections I’m insterested in use whole space available.

jdponce Friend

Ok, I activate the sindication module only in home and news sections and all is right!, thanks, but I still see the error: XML Parsing Error at 15:63. Error 73: > required when I go to “Extensiones-Instalar/desinstalar” and then: “modulos” tab. :confused:
    I guess this may cause problems, please take a look of this.

Sherlock Friend

Hi jdponce !
    Please view attachment, right column is disabled now, width of content isn’t enough for over all space , so you see it seems have space for right column.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum