Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi Everyone

Hope somebody can help with this as my site is in a bit of a mess!!!

I’ve just created a new category in our ‘Travel’ section. I duplicated an existing ‘Out and About’ category and renamed it ‘Activities’.

I then went to the Magazine menu, duplicated ‘Out and About’ menu, renamed this ‘Activities’ and made sure it was pointing to the new category.

Here’s the original ‘Out and About’ category that I duplicated:

And here’s how the new ‘Activities’ category is behaving on the category page:

If anyone has any idea why the image resize should have stopped working with the new category I’d be extremely grateful.

Many Thanks
    Chris

kjellx Friend

Hello questbg, I had the same problem myself.

I found out that the Menu Assignment at mod_janews was set to selected menu items. I then switched to “all”, which solved my problems …

bennitos Friend

Hiya questbg!

Did you create the articles in your “Activities” category before displaying it in JA NEWS?

If so try to remove one of the images in a article, save it and then put the picture in again and save.
    Look if it resizes the image now.

metamar Friend

Try deleting all your resized photos for that particular module. Sometimes it just seems to resize when starting from scratch. Hope this works..if so tell me its my 1st help 🙂

questbg Friend

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. It seems kjelix was correct, for some reason, the JA News module didn’t seem to pick up the new category, I modified this to ‘All’ and the images resized!

Thank kjelix 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  questbg 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum